Custom Pieces are for those who want custom-sized doors, drawer faces, or panels.
Please note the following:
- Custom pieces are NOT drilled.
- You must enter the exact dimensions, not the cabinet dimensions. Typically, a door or drawer face will be 1/8” shy of the cabinet width and height. Example: a 15” x 30” cabinet will need a 14 7/8” x 29 7/8” door.
- Custom pieces follow normal lead times and are not eligible for expedite (but can be shipped separately).
- For custom appliance panels, please consult the manufacturer for exact dimensions.
- We do not offer custom pieces with beaded detailing. We recommend choosing the slab colors, as you would a panel.
- Shaker style pieces have a minimum width and height of eight inches (8” x 8” being the smallest shaker style we can create).
- The largest shaker style piece we can create under warranty is 24” x 60” (10 square feet).
- DIY Shaker pieces require a mid-rail for sizes over 48".
- Slab Pieces Size Restrictions: Minimum - 4" / Maximum - 95".
- The largest slab style piece we can create under warranty is 36" x 95".
- Custom pieces are final sale only and can not be cancelled or returned once ordered.
- Keep in mind, horizontal applications (table tops) are not covered by our warranty.