FINAL SALE ITEMS-
SemiHandMade - Door Fronts, Floating Shelves, and other parts:
- Your Semihandmade order containing door/drawer fronts, panels/trim, floating shelves and/or custom items is considered final once placed. Because our manufactured products—including, but not limited to, doors, drawer faces, panels, trim, and floating shelves—are made-to-order, we do not accept returns. This includes all kitchen orders (Sektion, Akurum), bathroom orders (Godmorgon), media orders (Besta), miscellaneous parts and floating shelves. We will, however, fix or replace any manufacturer-related imperfection if a claim is made at email@example.com within three business days of the customer receiving his/her order.
Hawkins New York - Linens, apothecary items, and sale merchandise:
Returns are not applicable to Hawkins New York linens, apothecary items, and sale merchandise. Final Sale items are no returns, no warranty. If items arrive damaged/incorrect they will be required to send them back and Hawkins will provide a return shipping label. If orders are received damaged, Upon receiving the order, the customer is REQUIRED to inspect the items and let us know within 48hrs of receipt of any issues or damages. We’ll gladly replace damaged or broken items right away. Please include images of the item(s).
30 DAY RETURNS (Select Items) -
We honor returns up to 30 days on the following criteria:
- Is an item from the following Brands:
- Lewis Dolin
- Hawkins New York (excludes 'Linens, apothecary items, and sale merchandise')
- The purchase was made in the last 30 days.
- The product is unopened in original packaging.
- The product is in perfect condition void of any damage.
When returning, the item(s) must be carefully packaged and shipped to return in original and resellable condition. To initiate a return, click here. Once the items are received, we will process a refund or store credit that can be used on your next purchase. Shipping fees are non-refundable.