1. Wipe off all liquids immediately.
2. Avoid direct sunlight.
3. Make sure appliances - especially dishwashers - are correctly installed and insulated.
4. Never "vent" your dishwasher or oven by cracking open the appliance door.
5. Avoid close proximity to radiators, heaters or mobile heating units.
6. Protect surfaces when using sharp tools or cumbersome equipment.
1. Surfaces should be cleaned with a soft, non-abrasive cloth lightly dampened with a mild soapy solution, followed by a wipe-down with a similarly soft, but dry, non-abrasive cloth.
2. Avoid all cleaning compounds with alkaline reagents - like ammonia or alcohol.
3. Do not wax or polish thermofoil (Supermatte) or textured melamine (Impression) doors.
4. For real wood veneers, orange oil and orange wax can be used on an infrequent basis but must be applied first to a clean, non-abrasive cloth - not directly on the coated surface. It is always best to test a small spot on the back of a door or drawer face to be sure of no adverse effects.
If you have any questions or if you require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.