- Use Ikea’s free online kitchen planner or visit your local Ike store.
- Prefer to work with a professional? Here are some of our recommended kitchen designers.
- When you’re finished with your design save a PDF copy and please include cabinet dimensions and the Ikea parts/shopping list on your final PDF plans.
** QUICK TIPS ON CREATING YOUR PLANS.
Don’t forget to create your plans with cabinets AND doors, along with the cabinet dimensions. This helps us know the door configuration you are looking for.
We know that making choices can sometimes be very stressful, especially when you’re presented with so many options. But we like to flip it and think of this as the fun part, this is where you can think about all that’s possible and the type of kitchen you really want.
- Now that you have your plans and know the door style you want, head over to our Kitchen Shop to order your Semihandmade doors for your kitchen. We recommend ordering our doors before placing your Ikea order as lead times vary by material.
- After you’ve ordered your Semihandmade doors, take your final plans and shopping list to Ikea and purchase the cabinet boxes and all interior hardware (drawers, hinges, accessories, etc.)
- Elevate your kitchen with our smart and stylish pulls and handles.
- Your order will include an installation manual that will help you or your installer mount your new Semihandmade doors.
- Our doors work seamlessly with the internal hardware you purchase from Ikea.
- Looking for help with installation? Here is a list of some of our recommended installers.
- Check out our video page to find some helpful installation tips.
- Enjoy and share your new kitchen and don’t forget to tag with #semispaces